Tuesday 19 August 2014

Guest Speaker?


As you all know, our Unit of Inquiry is all about "Making and maintaining friends". Today I shared with the children some pictures of my friends.  I told them who they were, where I met them, how we became friends and why they are my friends. I also talked about the fact that they don't live in Cambodia but in many different countries and yet we are still friends.  We talked about the different ways that we can stay in contact with our friends even if they live far away.  We have also talked about what we do to maintain our friendships that we have here at school and at home every day and it has been so interesting listening to the children's responses.




We would like to invite some of you to come and share with us a friend that you have.  We kindly ask you to bring visuals to assist with the telling of your 'friend story'. The children will of course have questions that they will enjoy asking.






If any of you would like to share with us please let me know so we can set up a time for you to come in.  Looking forward to hearing from you.







No comments:

Post a Comment