Thursday 1 June 2017

Friday Closure


Dear Parents,

Following Mr. Barry and Ms. Paula's messages, regarding home learning activities for Friday, June 2nd, please help your child check in with me by sending a simple email message at the beginning of the day. I will be checking my emails from 9-11am. I will record their attendance by 11am latest.

Students will take home an A3 sheet titled 'Timeline of My Day'. They should draw pictures for each box and write at least 2-3 sentences about each picture on their timeline. This activity is simple enough for students to complete independently; however, you can help your child by talking to your child about their day and helping them record their favourite activities in the order they happened.

Please help remind your child to bring their completed timelines back to school on Monday, June 5th. 

I will be back in the classroom from Monday 5th June. I am very much looking forward to seeing my class and being back with my family. 

We have had to reschedule our class party (happy, because now I can be there to help celebrate!) So new date is Tuesday 7th June from 12:45 - 1:45 followed by a gymnastics assembly in the gym.

Thank you for your help and understanding with all of this!

Kind regards,
The Grade 1 Team

*Please note this is also posted on the class blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment