Friday 5 June 2015

Last Post!


Congratulations to all the KG KD children for surviving Kindergarten! We have had a fantastic year with an amazing amount of learning done. It is always very hard to say good bye to friends and sadly we had two students in our class leaving us here at ISPP. Renia and Sophorn we wish you all the very best on your new adventures and I hope we can meet each other again.

To all the parents thank you very much for my lovely gift and kind words, I am very lucky!! It has been an absolute pleasure to teach every single one of the children in my class this year and see them grow and learn. I look forward to seeing many of them again next year.

Thank you for all of your support and help throughout the year. Wishing you all a happy and safe holiday.





No comments:

Post a Comment